January 13, 2014

stories of demonic possession.....Истории демонической одержимости

I am adel , it is my story about demonic possession, this story happen about 15 years ago, when i was 


working in resort hotel , i was sleeping alone ,and i was reading my holy book one night i had a dream , i see a beautiful woman she asked me to stop (stop reading) i told her i will not stop , then the next night she came in my dream and asked me the same thing,
stories of demonic possession
stories of demonic possession
i wasn't care about that until,
one night after this i was on my bed , and i thought that there is a demon in this place, so i said "if there is any thing in this room i want to see it " i said it with a load voice , then i felt something get in my body from my legs until it reached my stomach , i felt Spasms in my stomach , and i was scared , so i Escaped from my room , then i felt nothing so i came back to my room and slept on my bed , the feeling come again but slowly and i felt Erection of the penis, and moving ,
after three weeks i felt so tired and i went to man who know about these things, he asks me to leave this gob , and he gave me a Written paper  and asks me to put it in a water until the words disappeared , and drink from this water and wash my body for a week , i did what he said , then i felt good .

if you have a demon's possession connect me , and i will give you this paper .   

 

A story of demonic possession 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment