February 27, 2014

demonic possession stories real

The first thing that you should know is that this article is 100% serious, and very, very real. This is not a GAG article, or a joke post. I am not going for
humor here either. This is real, serious, and for a passion project that I am currently working on. I’m not trying to solicit anything, just trying to find assistance, so if it comes across that way, then I apologize.

I am looking for survivors of demonic possession from the East Coast of the United States who want their stories to be told. I am willing to travel to the following states in order to conduct interviews with these people: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Other states may be on the table as well, but I will have to take those on a case by case basis and see if I can fit the extra time in with my work schedule to make those trips.

I am looking for these people because I am currently in the process of writing a book that deals with the subject of demonic possession and exorcism, specifically, what has happened to people who were the victim of a diabolical attack, how it affected them, what happened, and how it changed their life. This is going to be a book which will be a collection of non-fiction stories which will re-tell the entire story from beginning to end, and it will require absolutely extensive interviewing.

I am even willing to speak with people who are currently in the state of possession, as their stories, though unfinished, are of great interest to a great many people, and I think they would fit quite nicely with my project.

However, as this topic will obviously attract, I want the stories I select for my book to be genuine, valid, verifiable, and most importantly, true and heartfelt. I am not in this to make a profit. In fact, it is very likely that this book will not sell too well, being that it is for a select audience. But it will be visceral, and real, and true. So unfortunately, there will be no compensation for this. Trust me, it is not because I don’t want to offer you any, but because I don’t have any. A very, very small grant was offered, which I declined, so all of the travel, research and writing expenses are out of pocket. However, it will not cost you a dime to tell your story and interview with me. I will travel to you. I would like the first full-blown interview to be face to face, and then we can figure out other ways to speak, most likely internet video chats for future events, or I will figure out a way via email and phone conversations, as well as any other type of communications you may be open to.

How this process will work:

1) You contact me at ADEL4INFO@gmail.com to initiate contact and explain your story

2) Tell me briefly, within a page or two, what your story is: Who you are, how it started, what happened, how it progressed, who stepped in to help you, who did you seek help from, and what the end result was. (Did it help, or are you still trying to free yourself?)

3) I respond to you, and if I think your story has a place within the book I am writing on this topic, I will request a face-to-face interview.

4) If I believe that it will be something that people will be interested in, I will request further interviews. These interviews can be very time consuming, so it may take some time scheduling and re-scheduling. Please understand that these interviews will take up a good amount of your time, and while one or two will be face-to-face, the great majority will take place via video chat of some kind.

5) Months will go by, it may even be a full year or more, depending on how long it takes for the finished book to be passed through publication. I will be working on speaking with a great many people, and each story will take me some time to properly understand and rewrite.

6) Then, the world will read your story eventually.

Now, this may seem intimidating, but if you so request it, your identity will be concealed, as well as your location, and you can be”anonymized“. If you prefer the real details to be given, that can be done for you as well. It all depends on what you are comfortable with. I know of people who endured this, and were successfully exorcized, however they lost all of their friends and were turned into social outcasts, so I can completely understand a desire for anonymity.

TO BE CLEAR, I am not insensitive. I understand what a psychological and spiritual battle this is, and how absolutely terrifying it is for those who have been through it, as well as their family and loved ones. I am NOT looking to capitalize on someone else’s suffering or misery. This is not about the money for me. I want to tell people’s stories, and open up the general public’s eyes to the fact that demonic possession and exorcism is not something from the middle ages, and that it is real and valid and happening today. If you, or someone you know has suffered through a diabolical siege, or even has been involved in an intense and frequently active or powerful “haunting” involving things such as “psychic attacks“, “poltergeist activity“, or abnormally strange events – which can be verified by additional witnesses – then please, ask them to contact me. There are many stages to diabolic possession, and one of them is an intense and terrifying form of a long and drawn out “haunting” scenario known as diabolic infestation. I am interested in these stories as well. 

 Survivors of demonic possession

No comments:

Post a Comment